USC Spaces Collaboration Platform
USC Spaces is a free online collaboration tool available to all USC faculty, staff, and students that provides a range of tools for virtual collaboration.
You can use USC Spaces to:
- Create and manage your own groups.
- Add wikis and blogs.
- Share documents.
- Link to videos and multimedia.
- Follow items and people that interest you.
- Set up searchable profiles that include information on specific skills, knowledge, or expertise.
- Connect to people with the expertise you need.
- Maintain a listserv for group email.
- Subscribe to Spaces calendars with your personal calendar using iCAL, Google Calendar or Outlook.
- Search for files and uploaded content, as well as content generated on Spaces.
- Control the security of content.
- Skype with fellow users.
- Create group discussions.
You can find additional information and support on this online collaboration tool at www.moxiesoft.com/collaboration.
If you are a USC faculty member, staff member, or student, click the link below to log into USC Spaces.
If you are a registered guest user of USC Spaces, click the link below to log in to USC Spaces.
For more information about the USC Spaces software or for help on setting up a new USC Spaces account, contact Yvonne Davis at email@example.com.
If you need additional assistance using the USC Spaces software, please call the ITS Customer Support Center at 213-740-5555 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 13, 2013