ITS Phone Conferencing Instructions (Plan A)
Information Technology Services’ phone conferencing (Plan A) is a 6-way phone conferencing service with a low monthly fee (flat rate) and no usage charges.
For information about pricing, see the Phone Conferencing page.
Organizing a Conference Call Using the Conference Phone Number
The person organizing the conference call, commonly referred to as the host, will need to give the other conference call participants the following information:
- The date and time of the call
- The conference phone number
- Your department’s conference identification number
Joining a Phone Conference Using the Conference Phone Number
- Dial the call-in number (5 digits if calling from a campus phone; the full number if dialing from off campus or from a cell phone).
- Enter the conference identification number when prompted.
- You will now be connected to the phone conference call.
- To disconnect from the conference call, simply hang up.
For questions, please contact the Communications Services Group (CSG) at 213-740-3814.
November 05, 2009