AT&T Reservationless Phone Conferencing Service Overview and Pricing
ITS offers an AT&T Reservationless Phone Conferencing Service that is easy to use and eliminates the need to call an external carrier for a call-in phone number each time you place a conference call. The AT&T service also offers global access and cost savings compared to some of the other major carriers.
For instructions on setting up an AT&T Reservationless Phone Conferencing Service account, go to the Registering for AT&T Phone Conferencing instructions page.
For instructions on using the AT&T phone conferencing service, see the AT&T Phone Conferencing instructions page.
- Lower cost
- Easy, one-time set up
- No operator required (reservationless system)
- 24-7 access
- Global access
- High availability and reliability
- Up to 125 participants
- National and international calling capabilities. (Calls can be made within the U.S., (including Hawaii and Alaska) Canada, Mexico, and 49 additional countries). Please see the list of countries list below.
- Two permanent dial-in phone numbers (caller-paid and toll-free)
- Two permanent codes: a code for the host and a code for participants
- A mute all participants option (host only)
- A record conferences option (additional charges apply)
For caller-paid calls, the caller pays the fee for the phone call but not the the conference call. For toll-free calls, the conference organizer pays the fee for both the phone call and the conference call. Conference-call fees are listed below.
- 2.3 cents per minute for caller-paid calls (plus taxes and surcharges)
- 2.5 cents per minute for toll-free calls (plus taxes and surcharges)
NOTE: Conference organizers are strongly advised to not use Operator Dial Out to pay for a participant's call as fees for this service can range from $7 to $22 per minute.
|Reservationless||Country||Toll Free||Caller Paid|
|Chile (includes Easter Island)||0.252||N/A|
NOTE: Some AT&T toll-free numbers may not be free when dialed from a cellular phone. Please check with your cellular phone provider for additional details.
For more information about the AT&T phone conferencing service, please contact the Communications Services Group at 213-740-3814.
January 28, 2011