Uninstalling the Novell Client from Windows Vista and Windows 7
You will need to uninstall the Novell Client for Windows before configuring your computer to connect to the new SANDS server. This page provides instructions on uninstalling the Novell client on a computer that is running the Windows Vista or Windows 7 operating system.
Uninstalling the Novell Client
Follow the steps below to uninstall the Novell Client.
- From the Start menu, go to Settings and then Control Panel.
- From the Control Panel, select Programs and Features.
- Navigate to the Client for Novell Networks and then click Uninstall at the top of the screen.
- A dialog box will ask the following question: Are you sure you want to uninstall the Novell Client for Windows?. Click Yes.
- Restart your computer to complete the process of uninstalling the client.
Note: Your Windows workstation password will be set to your old SANDS password. This password will be used to protect your local workstation in the future.
If you need assistance uninstalling this software, please contact the ITS Customer Support Center at 213-740-5555 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.