SIS Access Request Form
The SIS Access Request Form allows you to:
- Request access to SIS by completing the SIS Access Form and the online FERPA tutorial.
- Request access to additional processes on SIS.
- Request a change in access when you change departments.
- Reactivate your access to SIS (requires completing the online FERPA tutorial).
- Notify User Coordination when you stop working in a particular department.
Note: Student workers are required to fill out a new SIS Access Form and complete the online FERPA tutorial at the beginning of each new semester. Student workers are NOT required to complete the annual SIS Security Audit that occurs each summer.
Click the link below to download a copy of the SIS Access Request Form in PDF format. You can then print the form, fill it out, and send it to User Coordination for processing.
SIS Access Form (USC Login Required)
Can't open the PDF file? Get Acrobat Reader. It's free to download from the Adobe Acrobat website.
Academic Departments: Additional Approval Signers
All persons working in the Dornsife College of Letters, Arts & Sciences or the Marshall School of Business must receive additional approval for all access requests and changes from the following individuals:
Dornsife College of Letters, Arts & Sciences:
Marshall School of Business: