Statistical Computing and Consulting
Statistical consulting services are available free of charge to USC faculty, students, and staff.
- Instructional sessions on SAS, JMP, SPSS, data management, and statistics.
- Individual consulting on data analysis and the use of statistical software, at open office hours, and by appointment.
- Guest presentations and workshops for classes.
- Instructional sessions on special topics, by request.
- Assistance choosing, obtaining, and installing statistical software.
- Full support for SAS, JMP, and SPSS software. Additional support for Stata and other statistical software applications.
For more information on ITS statistical computing and consulting services, please contact Brenda Osuna, Senior Statistics Consultant in the ITS Customer Support Center by phone at 213-740-2840 or send an email to email@example.com.
Brenda is available for in-person statistical consultation at her office in the Viterbi School of Engineering, located at Vivian Hall, Room 216. You may either schedule an appointment or visit her during her office hours. Her regular office hours are from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Office hours are subject to change, please contact Brenda to schedule an appointment or confirm her availability for a particular date and time.
December 09, 2011