Applying Your JMP License
This page explains how to apply a new license for JMP on your Windows or Macintosh computer.
Renewing Your JMP License
If you already have JMP installed on your computer and you need a renewal for an expired license:
- Go to the Renew You JMP License page to download the current license file at no cost. These are called SETINIT files.
- Right-click the SETINIT file for your operating system and version of JMP and save the file to your desktop. This file will be saved as a text (.txt) file.
- Open JMP.
- A message will appear saying that your JMP license has expired. Click Open License.
- Browse to the SETINIT file (SID file) that you saved on your machine previously. Click Choose.
- Click OK.
- If the license renewal was successful, the following message is displayed: Your license has been accepted. Thank you.
If you encounter problems while renewing your JMP license, call the ITS Customer Support Center at 213-740-555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
July 13, 2012