Installing JMP Pro 10 for Mac OS X (10.4 and later)
This document will explain how to install JMP Pro 10 on your Mac OS X computer.
NOTE: In order to complete your JMP Pro 10 installation, you will need to apply the JMP Pro 10 license file. Please go to the Renewing Your JMP License File page to download the appropriate license file.
Installing JMP Pro 10
- Go to software.usc.edu and download JMP Pro 10 for Mac OS X.
- Double-click the JMP Pro 10 Mac OSX.dmg file to expand the JMP files. The JMP folder should automatically open.
- In the JMP folder, double-click the application called JMP Pro-10.pkg to begin the installation process.
- A screen will appear and ask you to enter the administrator password for your computer. Enter the password and click OK to continue.
- On the JMP-10-Installer - Installation Type screen, click Continue.
- JMP will begin installing. It will take a few minutes for the installation to complete.
- On the JMP-10-Installer - Summary screen, click Close to complete the installation and then restart your computer.
Applying the JMP Pro 10 License File
After the JMP Pro 10 installation completes and you have restarted your computer, launch JMP Pro 10.
- The Provide Your JMP License screen will appear. Click Open License.
- On the Choose a File screen, select the license file that you downloaded from the Renewing Your JMP License File page and click Choose.
- On the Personalize Your JMP License screen, enter your name and department if you wish and then click OK.
- You will see a dialog box that says "Your license has been accepted. Thank You." Click OK on this dialog box to finish the license installation and launch JMP Pro 10.
For assistance with installing or using JMP, please call the ITS Customer Support Center at 213-740-5555 or send an email to email@example.com.
October 01, 2012