Installing JMP Pro 10 for Windows (Windows XP/7)
This page provides instructions on how to install JMP Pro 10 on your Windows XP or Windows 7 32- or 64-bit computer.
NOTE: In order to complete your JMP Pro 10 installation, you will need to apply the JMP Pro 10 license file. Please go to the Renewing Your JMP License File page to download the appropriate license file, and save the file to your desktop.
Installing JMP Pro 10 for Windows
- Go to software.usc.edu and download JMP 10.0 32-bit if you are running a 32-bit version of the Windows operating system or JMP 10.0 64-bit if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows.
- Double-click the installation file that was downloaded to launch the JMP Pro 10 - InstallShield Wizard.
- The JMP Pro 10 - InstallShield Wizard will launch. Close any open programs and click Next.
- If you are running a 32-bit operating system, JMP Pro 10 will automatically select the 32-bit version to install.
- If you are running a 64-bit operating system, JMP Pro 10 will ask you to manual choose the 64-bit version on the Installation Options screen.
- On the Choose Destination Location screen, click Next to accept the default location and continue with the installation.
- On the Installaton Options screen, choose your language and select the Excel Add-in box. Click Next.
- On the Ready to Install the Program screen, click Install to install the program.
- On the InstallShield Wizard Complete screen, click Finish to complete the installation.
Applying the JMP Pro 10 License File
After the JMP Pro 10 installation completes and you have restarted your computer, launch JMP Pro 9.
- The Provide Your JMP License screen will appear. Click Open License.
- On the Select Your JMP License File screen, open the license file that you downloaded from the Renewing Your JMP License File page.
- On the Personalize Your JMP License screen, enter your name and department if you wish and then click OK.
- On the Save As screen, click Save to save the license file to the default location.
- You will see a dialog box that says "Your license has been accepted. Thank You." Click OK on this dialog box to finish the license installation and launch JMP Pro 10.
For assistance with installing or using JMP, please call the ITS Customer Support Center at 213-740-5555 or send an email to email@example.com.
October 01, 2012