Accessing Help in SPSS 20 for Windows
This page provides information on accessing the help and support features available in SPSS 20.
Note: SPSS help features may take up to 10 minutes to fully load.
Accessing SPSS Help
To access the built-in SPSS Help features:
- Click the Help tab at the top of the SPSS screen.
- Select Tutorial from the pull-down menu.
- The Tutorial feature will introduce you to the layout of SPSS and will show you how to use many of the available features.
- The Case Studies feature provides examples of various types of statistical analyses and shows how to interpret the results.
- The Statistics Coach feature can help you decide which type of analysis to use based on your data and research questions and can help you interpret your results.
- The Command Syntax Reference feature provides a guide to help you learn and understand SPSS syntax.
For additional assistance with accessing help in SPSS 20, please call the ITS Customer Support Center or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.