Licensing SPSS 21 for Windows
If you have downloaded a trial version of IBM SPSS Statistics 21 and have now received your SPSS authorization code from ITS or an authorized IBM reseller, follow the instructions below to license your software on the Windows operating system.
NOTE: You must be connected to the Internet to successfully complete the authorization process.
Licensing IBM SPSS Statistics 21
- From the Program menu, click Start > All Programs > IBM SPSS Statistics > IBM SPSS Statistics 21 License Authorization Wizard.
- On the License Status screen, click Next.
- On the Product Authorization screen, choose License my product now and then click Next.
- On the Enter Codes screen, enter the license code you received from ITS or an authorized IBM reseller in the Enter Code: field and then click Next.
- Once the authorization process is complete on the Internet Authorization Status screen, click Next.
- Click Finish on the Licensing Completed screen to complete the licensing process.
If you need assistance while installing IBM SPSS Statistics 21, please call the ITS Customer Support Center at 213-740-5555 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
August 16, 2013