The Avaya 9630 is a multi-line Voice over IP (VoIP) telephone.
To download the manual for this telephone, please click here.
- 6 LED extension buttons
- LEDs built into buttons, such as mute, message, and headset
- Dedicated call forward/mobility button provides direct access to mobility features such as having your desk phone ring to your cell phone
- Easy-to-use, context-driven menus with on-screen prompts
- Supports a 24-button expansion module for added extensions and feature keys
- Full-duplex speaker and wideband audio handset
- 3.8 inch monochrome backlit display
- 4-way navigation cluster and 4 display soft keys that control on-screen display options
- Fixed features include message, phone, contacts, menu, call log, forward, speaker, mute, headset, and volume control
Additional Telephone Features and Functions
- Automatic Call Back
- Bridged Call Appearance
- Call Forwarding
- Call Coverage
- Call Pickup
- Priority Calling
- Automatic Call Forwarding when Busy or Not Answered
- Distinctive Ringing
For additional assistance with this telephone set, please contact the ITS Communications Services Group (CSG) by phone at 213-740-3814 or by email at email@example.com.