The Cortelco 2211 is a single-line analog telephone.
To download the manual for this telephone, click here.
- Caller ID with call waiting
- 60-message caller ID memory
- Extra-large 3-line LCD panel
- Voicemail indication
- Mute with LED indicator
- Electronic hold
- 11 direct and 10 keypad memories
- Flash (switches to a call on another line)
- High-profile ring indicator
- Multi-step volume control
- Data port
- Desk/wall mountable
- Improved super-twist LCD screen for improved viewing and reduced glare
- Ratchet-type LCD display allows user to select viewing angle
- Headset jacks (2.5mm and RJ type)
Additional Telephone Features and Functions
- Automatic Call Back
- Call Forwarding
- Automatic Call Forwarding when Busy or Not Answered
- Distinctive Ringing
For additional assistance with this telephone set, please contact the ITS Communications Services Group (CSG) by phone at 213-740-3814 or by email at email@example.com.