This function allows you to conference or join multiple internal calls together, allowing for up to six calls to be joined together at once, depending on your telephone system. To find out more information about what telephone system you are on, please contact the ITS Communications Services Group help desk at 213-740-3814.
Using the Conference Function
Follow the steps below while on an active call.
- Press the Conference button.
- You will hear the dial tone.
- Dial the number to which you wish to transfer the call.
- Once the third party answers, announce the call and then press the Conference button again.
- All three calls will be part of the conference at this point.
- If the caller rejects the call or is not available, press the Drop button to cancel the conference.
For additional assistance with this function, please contact the ITS Communications Services Group (CSG) at 213-740-3814 or firstname.lastname@example.org .