Connecting to USC Wireless Plus using iOS
In order to connect to USC Wireless Plus, you will need to configure your iOS device.
This page provides instructions on how to configure your iOS device to connect to USC Wireless Plus.
For access locations, see the USC Wireless Coverage map.
Configuring Your Connection to USC Wireless Plus
- From the Home screen of your iOS device, click Settings.
- In Settings, click Wi-Fi and set it to ON, if it isn't already.
- From the Choose A Network pulldown menu, select USC Wireless Plus.
- Enter your USC username and password on the next screen and then click Join on the keypad.
- You will be asked to accept the certificate the first time you set up the USC Wireless Plus connection. Click Accept.
- You are now connected. Click the Home button to return to your applications.
To get help with access to USC Wireless Plus, contact the ITS Customer Support Center at 213-740-5555 or send an email to email@example.com.
July 30, 2013