Connecting to USC Wireless Plus using Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
In order to connect to USC Wireless Plus, you will need to configure your computer.
This page provides instructions on how to configure a computer running Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) to connect to USC Wireless Plus.
For access locations, see the USC Wireless Coverage map.
Configuring Your Connection to USC Wireless Plus
- Go to the Apple menu.
- Choose System Preferences.
- Click Network under Internet & Wireless.
- Click Wi-fi.
- If Status is set to Off, click Turn Wi-Fi On.
- From the Network Name pulldown menu, choose USC Wireless Plus.
- In the The Wi-Fi network "USC Wireless Plus" requires WPA2 enterprise credentials. screen, enter your USC username in the username: field and enter your USC password in the password: field.
- Click Join.
- The first time you connect to USC Wireless Plus, you will be asked to verify the certificate for USC Wireless Plus. Click Continue to accept the certificate and connect to the network.
- Once you are connected the Status: field will changed to Connected.
- Click the lock in the lower left corner of the Network screen to lock in these changes and close the Network screen.
To get help with access to USC Wireless Plus, contact the ITS Customer Support Center at 213-740-5555 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 30, 2013