Connecting to USC Wireless Plus using Windows 8
This page will explain how to connect a computer running Windows 8 to USC Wireless Plus.
For access locations, see the USC Wireless Coverage map.
Connecting to USC Wireless Plus
- Press the Windows key and type connect to in the search field.
- Select Settings
- Under Settings, click Connect to a network.
- The available networks will be displayed in the Networks window. Go to the Wi-Fi section and choose USC Wireless Plus.
- The USC Wireless Plus screen will display. Enter your USC username and password and then click OK.
- A screen stating "Windows can't verify the server's identity" will appear. Click Connect to acknowledge this screen and connect to USC Wireless Plus.
To get help with wireless access to the USC Network, contact the ITS Customer Support Center at 213-740-5555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
July 30, 2013