This is where you will find the information you will need to propose a collection for inclusion in the USC Digital Library.
Submitting a proposal
To propose a collection for inclusion in the USC Digital Library, follow the steps below.
- Download the Submission Form (instructions are included).
- Fill out the submission form and forward to email@example.com. Be certain to include any supplemental attachments in support of the proposal.
- You will be notified by e-mail of the status of your proposal within a week following the next meeting of the Digital Library Selection Advisory Committee (see meeting calendar below).
Once your project has been reviewed, you can view its current status on the Projects and Collections page.
Digital Library Selection Advisory Committee members
The DLSAC (firstname.lastname@example.org) is chaired by the Associate Dean for Collections (permanent, ex officio). Other members are appointed by the appropriate Associate Dean or Director, either for rotating two year terms or as permanent ex officio members by virtue of the work they do, with representation from collection development selectors (2 members).
- Martin Gomez, Vice Dean (ex officio, chair)
- Matt Gainer, Director, USCDL (permanent, ex officio, vice-chair)
- R. Wayne Shoaf, Director of Technical Services — metadata specialist (permanent, ex officio)
- Zahid Rafique, MIS Director (permanent, ex officio)
- Melinda Hayes, Head of Special Collections, term expires: 30 June 2014
- Ruth Wallach, Head of Architecture and Fine Arts Library. term expires: 30 June 2014
- Katherin Peter, Social Sciences Data Librarian, term expires: 30 June 2014
The DLSAC meets, at a minimum, on a monthly basis and may meet more frequently as needed.