Report a problem
UpToDate is a collaborative effort of thousands of physician educators. For each clinical issue, an expert in the field reviews the topic, synthesizes information, summarizes key findings, and provides detailed, practical recommendations for patient care.
All of the material in UpToDate is fully referenced and most topic reviews have links to related topics. The medical literature is monitored and relevant topic reviews are updated with new medical findings. UpToDate also includes hundreds of patient information handouts; these topics go through peer review and constant updating as with professional-level topics. It also includes drug information from Lexi-Comp.
Our licensing agreement with UpToDate limits its use to on campus only. It cannot be made available via our Remote Access Portal for off campus use.
View databases in related topics:
- Allergy and Immunology
- Cancer & Medical Oncology
- Cardiology & Vascular Diseases
- Clinical Medicine
- Dentistry & Dental Specialties
- Emergency and Critical Care Med.
- Endocrinology & Metabolism
- Evidence-Based Health Care
- Family Medicine
- Genetic Medicine
- Infectious Disease, Microbiology & Virology
- Internal Medicine
- Neurology and Neuroscience
- Nurse Anesthetists
- Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
- Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Physical Therapy
- Preventive Medicine
- Psychiatry, Mental Health, & Psychology
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Radiology & Radiotherapy
- Urology & Nephrology
- Women's Health