Finding aid for the Railroad commemorative stone
Table of Contents
- USC Libraries Special Collections
- Railroad commemorative stone
- Collection no.
- 1.0 Linear feet, 1 box
- Realia [Box]
- Section of rail of the first railroad in America (1826, Massachusetts), attached to a granite block.
Railroad commemorative stone, Collection no. 0048, Special Collections, USC Libraries, University of Southern California
Scope and Content
Section of rail of the first railroad in America (1826, Massachusetts), attached to a granite block.
USC Libraries Special Collections
Doheny Memorial Library 206
3550 Trousdale Parkway
Los Angeles, California, 90089-0189
Conditions Governing Access
COLLECTION STORED OFF-SITE. Advance notice required for access.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Manuscripts Librarian. Permission for publication is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained.
Controlled Access Headings
- United States--History--Archival resources
- Transportation--History--Archival resources