R.R. Spear blueprints and sketches
Table of Contents
Finding aid prepared by Katie Richardson and Andrew Goodrich, 2011 July
- USC Libraries Special Collections
- Ruck, W.F., (William Frederick)
- Spear, R.R.
- R.R. Spear blueprints and sketches
- Collection no.
- Date [inclusive]
- 1.0 Linear feet, 30 items
- Mixed materials [Box]
- The collection is comprised of a subdivision map as well as specifications, blueprints, and sketches of several structures constructed in South Los Angeles between 1910 and 1930.
[Box/folder# or item name], R.R. Spear blueprints and sketches, Collection no. 0319, Regional History Collections, Special Collections, USC Libraries, University of Southern California
Scope and Content
Included in the collection are 12 blueprints of structures designed by R.R. Spear and W.F. Ruck in South Los Angeles; the general specifications of two single-family residences; and a map of Athens-on-the-Hill, a residential subdivision in South Los Angeles that was platted in the early twentieth century.
USC Libraries Special Collections
Doheny Memorial Library 206
3550 Trousdale Parkway
Los Angeles, California, 90089-0189
Conditions Governing Access
Advance notice required for access.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Manuscripts Librarian. Permission for publication is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained.
The collection was given to the University of Southern California by Carroll Morrison in 2003.
Controlled Access Headings
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--Archival resources
- Ruck, W.F., (William Frederick) -- Archives
- Spear, R.R. -- Archives
- Architecture--California--Los Angeles--History--20th century--Archival resources