Finding aid for the Gerald E. Caiden articles
Table of Contents
Finding aid prepared by Sue Luftschein, 2013 September
- USC Libraries Special Collections
- Caiden, Gerald E.
- Gerald E. Caiden articles
- Collection no.
- Date [inclusive]
- 2.0 Linear feet, 2 boxes
- Textual materials [Box]
- Bound volumes of articles on public administration by USC School of Public Administration faculty member Gerald E. Caiden. Professor Caiden is a faculty member in the USC Price School of Public Policy, where he specializes in comparative and development administration, administrative theory, and the study of maladministration and bureaupathology.
[Box/folder# or item name], Gerald E. Caiden articles, Collection no. 5277, University Archives, Special Collections, USC Libraries, University of Southern California
Gerald Caiden, Ph.D. is a faculty member in the USC Price School of Public Policy, where he specializes in comparative and development administration, administrative theory, and the study of maladministration and bureaupathology. He is responsible for over 29 books and over 270 academic articles on diverse topics, such as administrative corruption, public accountability, auditing, ombudsman, public service ethics, comparative administrative cultures, and public management systems. He is best known for his pioneering studies in administrative reform, organizational diagnosis, ombudsman, comparative corruption, and public sector innovations. He has been a member of the U.N. Panel of Experts in Public Administration and Development since 1994. He won the USC Mellon Foundation Award for Excellence in Mentoring for the 2005-2006 academic year.
Scope and Content
Bound volumes of articles on public administration by USC School of Public Administration faculty member Gerald E. Caiden.
USC Libraries Special Collections
Doheny Memorial Library 206
3550 Trousdale Parkway
Los Angeles, California, 90089-0189
Conditions Governing Access
COLLECTION STORED OFF-SITE. Advance notice required for access.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Manuscripts Librarian. Permission for publication is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained.
Gift of Gerald E. Caiden, 2013.
Controlled Access Headings
- University of Southern California. School of Public Administration. -- Faculty
- Caiden, Gerald E. -- Archives
- Public administration--California--Los Angeles--Archival resources
- Public administration--California--Los Angeles--Periodicals