Finding aid for the Los Angeles World's Fair scrapbook
Table of Contents
Finding aid prepared by Sue Luftschein, 2013 November
- USC Libraries Special Collections
- Los Angeles World's Fair scrapbook
- Collection no.
- 1.25 Linear feet, 1 box
- Scrapbooks [Box]
- Scrapbook containing photographic reproductions of clippings about the proposed Los Angeles World's Fair. The clippings came from many different local newspapers.
[Box/folder# or item name], [Los Angeles World's Fair scrapbook, Collection no. 5283, University Archives, Special Collections, USC Libraries, University of Southern California
Scope and Content
Scrapbook containing photographic reproductions of clippings about the proposed Los Angeles World's Fair. The clippings came from many different local newspapers.
USC Libraries Special Collections
Doheny Memorial Library 206
3550 Trousdale Parkway
Los Angeles, California, 90089-0189
Conditions Governing Access
COLLECTION STORED OFF-SITE. Advance notice required for access.
Conditions Governing Use
All requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing to the Manuscripts Librarian. Permission for publication is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained.
Gift of Rufus B. von KleinSmid, January 30, 1948.
Controlled Access Headings
- Los Angeles (Calif.)--History--20th century--Archival resources
- Exhibitions--California--Los Angeles--Archival resources