Computers, Copying & Printing
- 87 Marshall School of Business Lab PCs, with standard productivity applications and Business School resources, two of which contain specialized research databases and software.
- Two multi-function color copiers/printers which includes a scanner (first and second floor)
- Two black-and-white computer print stations (first and second floor)
- One staff/faculty access-only multi-function color copier/printer which includes a scanner (photocopy room)
All computers are for the use of the Marshall community and require a MyMarshall login to access. Individuals who are not members of Marshall can request a guest login for in-library use from the reference desk.
All photocopying and computer printing is restricted to Marshall School of Business students only. USCards are not valid. Black-and-white printing is 10 cents per page, color printing is 50 cents per page.
- Port availability (second floor reading room)
- Wireless access