Computers, Copying & Printing
- 87 Marshall School of Business Lab PCs, with standard productivity applications and Business School resources, two of which contain specialized research databases and software.
- One scanner (first floor computer lab)
- Two black-and-white computer print stations (second floor)
- Three black-and-white and one color print stations (first floor)
- Two black-and-white photocopiers (second floor, photocopy room)
- One faculty access-only photocopier
All computers are for the use of the Marshall community and require a MyMarshall login to access. Individuals who are not members of Marshall can request a guest login for in-library use from the reference desk.
All photocopying and computer printing requires a Marshall print card available for purchase from vending machiens in the library. USCards are not valid. Black-and-white printing is 10 cents per page, color printing is 50 cents per page.
- Three VCR stations (first floor)
- One CD burner (first floor; student assistants will duplicate CDs free of charge as long as the orignal CD is not copyrighted and a blank CD is provided)
- Poster maker services
- Port availability (second floor reading room)
- Wireless access