New! - Group Study Room Reservations Online at libcal.usc.edu
Some of the features the new system offers are:
- You can reserve online any of the 35 collaborative study room spaces in Leavey Library
- You can quickly scan room availability to identify and book a space that meets your needs
- You can (as an individual) reserve a space for up to 2 hours for group use
- You can make reservations up to one week in advance
- Note: you must have a valid USC e-mail address to confirm your room booking. The group study rooms are intended for current student academic use only
You will be able to cancel a reservation remotely if you do not need the reservation
You can now browse, search, or print the A-Z List of all DVDs and VHS Tapes available at Leavey Library, as well as the list of Titles added in the two last months. For more information about checking out DVDs and searching in Homer, see the DVDs in Leavey Library LibGuide.
Need pictures for a project? Practicing a group presentation? Leavey Library has digital cameras, camcorders and an LCD data projector available for checkout. Please see our Technology page for more information.
Time for browsing on your way upstairs?
Do you know where the New Books section is located in Leavey? How about the popular reading (aka McNaughton) collection? If you hadn't discovered these collections before, you can now browse through them on your way to the Upper Commons and quiet floors – or anytime you're getting on or off the elevator! View the unique book collection in the lobby of each floor, just across from the elevators. Read more here. A browse-able list of the McNaughton collection is online here.
Leavey Library has a new Technology Tutorials page which has links to quick start guides for our audio/visual equipment, as well as training and software support from Apple, Microsoft and Adobe.
The USC Libraries Tutorials page includes Homer, Tiered Reference, and instruction-related tutorials.