New equipment for checkout (see Checkout Policies):
These items are available in complete kits:
- Camcorder kits (5): Sony Bloggie camcorders.
- Audio Recorder kits (5): Marantz PMD660 Digital Audio Recorder with microphone, cable, battery and hard case.
These items are also available for checkout:
- Cameras: Canon PowerShot SX120IS with battery, 4 GB memory card and soft case.
- Cameras: Nikon Coolpix with battery, 2 GB memory card and soft case
- LCD Projector: Sanyo PLC-XU55A
- Headphones: We now have Sony MDR-7506 headphones for use in the Multimedia Commons.
Leavey Library provides printing options from all library research terminals and Information Commons computers. Library users can also send print jobs wirelessly from a laptop or any other networked computer by uploading the file to labprint.usc.edu.
Print output is available in 8.5 x 11 and 11 x 17 in color OR black & white. Printouts can only be paid for by USCard (discretionary account or payroll deduction) or by a Print/Copy card that can be purchased at the Doheny, Leavey, or Science & Engineering libraries.
Pricing for Printing
- Black & White: 12c
- Double-sided Black & White: 16c (per sheet)
- Color: 50c
- Double-sided Color: 70c (per sheet)
USCard Automated Value Transfer Station
A transfer station to add cash to discretionary USCard accounts is located on Leavey's Lower Level.
Ten viewing stations with 20'' monitors, VCRs and DVD players are in the A/V Room. For information about usage guidelines and checking out materials, see Policies. In order to provide access to videos create world-wide, Leavey has two region-code free DVD player (model JVC XV-N55 ) and one world-wide format VCR (Samsung SV-5000W) in the A/V Room, as well as one of each in the Leavey Auditorium.
- Two photocopiers
- Vending machine (school supplies)
To facilitate research, each library is equipped with color photocopiers, and several libraries have additional copiers specifically designed for book copying as well. For more information, please see www.usc.edu/libraries/printing