All public printer and copiers, whether black & white or color, are capable of producing color scans to send via email.
How to Scan a Document
Scanning is free and available on all public copiers and printers.
Scan and Send Via Email:
- From the icons select “Email”
- Select “New Recipient”
- Enter an email address
- Select “Add”
- Enter another email address or select “Close”
- Load your document into the tray feeder
Press the large, aqua-colored “Start” button. Your original will be scanned and returned.
Networked, flatbed scanner workstations are on a different system than the public copier/printers. They offer productivity software and are available for students, staff and faculty at the following library locations:
- Architecture & Fine Arts (3 scanners )
- Leavey (13 scanners for Mac and PCs)
- Science & Engineering (1 scanner)
Networked microform scanner workstations are available for students, staff and faculty at the following library locations: