Comments, Compliments, or Concerns
The USC Libraries look forward to hearing your ideas on improving our services and facilities. If you need help with our web site, choose the Web Site Related / Technical from the dropdown menu below.
Computer ProblemsInformation Technology Services (ITS)
(213) 740-5555 | email@example.com
- To change the password for a USC account, go to http://www.usc.edu/its and click the “Change USC Password” link under Popular Topics.
- If you need to change the password for the library catalog (Homer) to check out and renew physical materials, go to http://www.usc.edu/homer and follow these steps:
- Click the “Log in to My Account” link in the upper right.
- Click the “Forgot your PIN?” link and enter your email address. Your PIN will be sent to that email address.