New! Check out the Distance Learning LibGuide for helpful tips on Document Delivery and more!
Access Library Resources
- Use Quick Search to find articles, books and more. If you are prompted to log in, use your USC e-mail ID and password.
- Having trouble? Troubleshoot Remote Access or report a problem via this form.
- Browse databases and online journals from the E-Resources page or select resources by subject.
- Locate an article or book by its citation.
Get Help from a Librarian
Obtain Items Not Available Online
Can't find the article you want? ILLIAD offers e-mail delivery of articles not owned by USC (InterLibrary Loan).
ILLIAD also includes:
- E-mail delivery of journal articles and book chapters from our print collections (ILLiad Document Delivery)
- Home delivery of USC Libraries-owned books (max 10/semester)
These services are free to distance learners with registration. For more information, please see the Distance Learning LibGuide.
Resources for Faculty
Electronic Reserves: Course materials can be scanned and uploaded to ARES enabling online access for students. See the ARES LibGuide for assistance uploading book chapters, journal articles, music scores, homework solutions, pretests, syllabi, and other course materials.
Subject Librarians: Librarians can assist with reserves, research and reference, and can conduct library instruction and research workshops.