Experience. Reflect. Explore.
Visions and Voices and the USC Libraries are collaborating on a project called USC Libraries Explorations, a series of resource guides that build on the learning experiences provided by Visions and Voices events. Drawing on their fields of expertise, USC librarians have selected print and online resources to help you investigate the topics in Visions and Voices events and continue the process of inquiry and discovery.
Throughout the year, USC librarians will contribute new resource guides for upcoming Visions and Voices events.
- Aug. 24: Kristin Chenoweth at the Hollywood Bowl
- Sep. 28: Pasadena Museum Tour
- Sep. 29: Artists at Play Presents Cowboy Versus Samurai
- Oct. 4: Brian Brooks Moving Company
- Oct. 5: Los Angeles Philharmonic: Dudamel and Bronfman
- Oct. 5: The Met in HD: Tchaikovsky’s Eugene Onegin
- Oct. 6: An Afternoon with Tony Kushner
- Oct. 17: Gulp, Stiff, Spook, Bonk and Packing for Mars: An Action-Packed Conversation with Mary Roach
- Oct. 30: The Sunshine Boys
- Nov. 2: Los Angeles Conservancy Modern Skyline Walking Tour
- Nov. 5: Galileo's Daughter: An Evening With Dana Sobel
- Jan. 25: An Iliad
- Jan. 31: The Royal New Zealand Ballet: Giselle
- Mar. 1: Los Angeles Philharmonic: Dudamel Conducts Tchaikovsky's Symphony No. 5
- Mar. 29: Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- April 10: A Midsummer Night's Dream
- April 29: Porgy and Bess