Experience. Reflect. Explore.
Visions and Voices and the USC Libraries are collaborating on a project called USC Libraries Explorations, a series of resource guides that build on the learning experiences provided by Visions and Voices events. Drawing on their fields of expertise, USC librarians have selected print and online resources to help you investigate the topics in Visions and Voices events and continue the process of inquiry and discovery.
Throughout the year, USC librarians will contribute new resource guides for upcoming Visions and Voices events.
- Sept. 21: 99 Histories
- Sept. 29: Culture Coding: Thinking Race, Culture, and Competition
- Oct. 6: Can Clowns Heal?
- Oct. 11: Swan Lake
- Oct. 14: Wordless!
- Oct. 24: Zaha Hadid
- Oct. 29: A Trip to Bountiful
- Oct. 30: Archives, Algorithms, and Art
- Nov. 2: The Punk Singer
- Jan. 21: Three Acts, Two Dancers, One Radio Host
- Feb. 18: LA Opera: The Ghosts of Versailles
- Mar. 24: Michael Tilson Thomas at 70: The London Symphony Orchestra with Yuja Wang
- Apr. 10: The Getty Center
- Apr. 24: Cyberpunk: Past and Future