- Mutual Enrichment of Judaism and Islam: Dignity of the Human Person The World Congress of Imams and Rabbis for Peace published this essay on a common ground value between Islam and Judaism
- Jewish and Islamic Perspectives on Saving the Environment These remarks were delivered by Rabbi Lance Sussman, the Senior Rabbi of Reform Congregation Keneseth Israel in Elkins Park, Pa. and Dr. Mohammad Ali Chaudry of Basking Ridge, N.J., President of the Center for Understanding Islam, to an audience of North American and European Muslims and Jews during the Mission of European Imams and Rabbis to the United States in July, 2009
- Ecology in Muslim Heritage This paper reviews a group of Arabic texts that studied environmental pollution as a cause of various illnesses, endemic and epidemic
- Muslim Green Team, Muslim American grassroots environmental movement
- Jewish Environmentalism The Jewish holiday of Tu'B'shevat, the new year of the trees, has provided a foundation for eco-Judaism to emerge in the 20th and 21st century
- Eco-kashrut Some Jews incorporate traditional Jewish dietary laws and update them to express their commitment to environmentalism
- Hazon An Eco-Kashrut Organization
- Denouncing Terrorism This website provides links to various Muslim organizations denouncing terrorism
- Deprogramming Potential Terrorists A rehabilitation initiative by Saudi government combats terrorism through education
- How Jews and Muslims Can Fight Poverty Together by WILLIAM RAPFOGEL Executive Vice President and CEO Metropolitan Coordinating Council on Jewish Poverty
A Jewish Perspective br>
- Rabbi Ruth Sohn. (2008) Jewish Approaches to Poverty, Presentation at 2nd Annual NewGround Iftar, 16 September.
- Muhammad Imran. Islamic Perspectives on Poverty and Debt, Development Education Officer for Islamic Relief, Jubilee USA.
- Remarks Delivered at Ellis Island on Immigration Reform From Visiting Imams and Rabbis to the United States Muslim and Jewish experts on immigration speak
- Interfaith Statement of Support for Immigration Reform 2008Religious leaders urge the government to pursue comprehensive reform on current immigration policies
- "A Muslim Perspective on Illegal Immigration" by Hussam Ayloush