This Podcast Series is meant to bring together scholars, practitioners, and policymakers to discuss important topics, inform one another, and generate ideas necessary to improve access to higher education and maximize student success.
The Podcast Series is a collection of interviews from 2009 until April of 2011. Each month the center's former program director, Scott Andrew Schulz, initiated a conversation with a prominent scholar or practitioner on an important enrollment topic.
Want to download CERPP's podcasts?
Follow the following steps:
- Go to http://itunes.usc.edu/
- Click on the red button titled "Public Access."
iTunesU will open on your iTunes player.
- Depending on your bandwidth speed, this might take some time.
Under 'Featured Contributers,' click on the USC Center for Enrollment Research, Policy, and Practice.
- If the application does not open, click on the iTunes icon in your dock or your Applications folder.
- If you do not see the podcast you wanted, please check back later or subscribe to the podcast feed. Our goal is to have new podcasts available in iTunesU within a few days of recording.
View the 2011 Podcast Series Archives
View the 2010 Podcast Series Archives
View the 2009 Podcast Series Archives
View the 2008 Podcast Series Archives