CWFL has two offices for your convenience.
Our University Park Campus office is located in the Figueroa Building, adjacent to Parking Structure X on the east side of the UPC campus. The UPC office is convenient to:
- UPC campus
- Downtown Executive Health Center
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- Marina del Rey
Our Health Sciences Campus office is located in the Soto Street Building, adjacent to the HSC Campus, on Soto Street just north of Valley Blvd. The HSC office is convenient to:
- HSC campus
- Alhambra offices
- Pasadena clinics and Gamble House
University Park Campus
Located on campus in the Figueroa Building
3535 S. Figueroa Street, Suite 202
Los Angeles, CA 90089-1263
We are located on the second floor of the Figueroa Building.
Special note regarding accessibility: the university has not yet made the second floor accessible except by stairway. If you cannot use stairs or prefer not to, please advise us at the time of scheduling your intake, so that we may arrange for an alternate meeting location or method.
The Figueroa Building is adjacent to Figueroa Street, located next to the Merle Norman Beach Volleyball Stadium and behind Parking Structure X (PSX), and across Figueroa from the Radisson Hotel.
- From McCarthy Quad, walk east on Hellman Way towards Figueroa Street
- Hellman Way is located between PSX and Pardee Residential Tower
- You will access the internal stairway through an entrance on the west side of the building, facing the parking structure. Click on photo above for enlarged view of west side of building.
The phone number at the UPC office is (213) 821-0800
Click here for a map to print or download, or click here to view in Google Maps
For staff and faculty who have a USC parking permit, parking is free in Parking Structure X (PSX), with entry on USC McCarthy Way. Take the stairway in the southeast corner of the structure to access the Figueroa building
Limited metered parking is available in the area:
- On USC McCarthy Way, there are four metered spots; parking is limited to 1 hour, cost is $2.25 per hour
- On Figueroa, there are approximately fifteen metered spots on the west side of Figueroa; parking is limited to four hours, and ends at 4:00 p.m. each day, after which time cars are towed away.
The Figueroa Building is within easy walking distance of the Metro Expo Line, located in between the Jefferson and Exposition stations.
Health Sciences Campus
Located in the Soto Street Building
2001 N. Soto Street, Suite 112
Los Angeles, CA 90032-3675
We are located on the first floor near the Fitness Center
- From the concierge desk, walk towards the Fitness Center at the back of the building
- As you approach the gym entrance, you will find yourself in a student study area
- Turn left and walk towards the wood-panelled wall in back
- At the panelled wall, turn left; our suite is the 2nd door on the right, past classroom 114
The phone number for appointments at our HSC office is
Click here for a map to print or download or click here to view in Google Maps
Metered parking is available in front of the Soto building. Parking costs $2/hour, and is pre-paid at any of several pay stations. The pay stations accept paper bills and credit/debit cards, but do not accept coins. We recommend buying a 2-hour permit, to allow time for a full session without getting a fine.
Soto Route Shuttle
A free shuttle operated by Trojan Transportation operates continuously, with 12-minute intervals between pick-ups.
The Soto Route shuttle picks up at the following locations (no signage at these locations):
- Norris Hospital: In front of Norris Cancer Center, behind the Inter-Campus Shuttle stop (closer to the Norris valet driveway)
- Keck Hospital: On San Pablo Street at the base of the main driveway (in front of the fruit vendor typically located there)
- The corner of San Pablo Street & Alcazar Street
- CSC: in front of the CSC building, at the tram sign
- Soto I Building: directly in front of the main entrance