WiSE Library Program and Orientation
for WiSE Faculty, Grad Students and Postdocs
Science and Engineering Resources at USC
Thursday, September 20, 2007
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (complimentary lunch will be served)
USC Science and Engineering Library
Join USC Science and Engineering librarians Sara Tompson and Jean Crampon for an introduction to electronic resources and library facilities that may assist you at various points in the research process. The program is appropriate for seasoned researchers as well as those new to the USC campus. Following a formal presentation and tour, join colleagues for lunch and conversation in the 2nd Floor library conference room. Topics to be discussed include:
- Use of new databases and search engines
- Helpful resources for literature review
- Resources for citation analysis (yours and others)
- Discussion of pre and/or post print storage and rights
Confirmed participants should meet at the circulation desk of the Science and Engineering Library at 11:00 a.m.
Participants and members of the Science Library Team enjoyed lunch and a lively conversation following the presentation!
- USC Women in Science and Engineering
- 1042 Downey Way, DRB 140*
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-1111
- (213) 740-0996
- (213) 821-5252
*The WiSE Suite is located in DRB 232.