The McNair Scholars Program, in partnership with Graduate Admissions, Financial Aid, and American Studies & Ethnicity
is hosting the 2007 Summer Research Institute Symposium on July 31, 2007 and August 1, 2007.
Join us online for a live video webcast as a panel of USC experts on Financial Aid, Admissions, and Fellowships field questions from current McNair students and you.
- Richard Tithecott, Assistant Dean for Assessment/Evaluation & Fellowships, Graduate School
- Guy Hunter, Senior Associate Director, Financial Aid
- Marla Jimenez, Assistant Director, Financial Aid
- Rob Schickler, Assistant Director, Financial Aid
- Sonia Rodriguez, Administrative Services Coordinator II, American Studies & Ethnicity,
College of Letters Arts and Sciences