Conference Room Reservation Policies
For clarification on any of the following, please call (323) 442-2144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As of January 1, 2007 all room rentals will incur a charge for room use and a separate charge for Audio/Visual (A/V) rental. See our current pricing list for more information.
- All reservations must be completed on-line, at least 5 business days prior to the event. A reservation is not final until a confirmation number is sent to the meeting organizer via e-mail. If you have not previously visited the room you are reserving, ZNI strongly recommends your scheduling a time to see the room, prior to your event.
- Canceling a room reservation with less than three days written notice may result in a charge equal to the room rental fee for that event.
- ZNI does not provide catering. Catering issues are the responsibility of the meeting organizer. Einstein Bros. Bagels, housed in the ZNI building, offers a full menu of catering.
- All room set-ups and breakdowns for the Herklotz Seminar Room must be done by Operations and Maintenance (O & M). Room set-up, breakdown and cleaning will be paid via an account number given to O & M by the meeting organizer/department. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- When choosing a particular set-up, the meeting organizer acknowledges that he/she may need to provide payment for (2) chair set-ups: one set-up to have the room arranged for your event and a second set-up for the room to be placed back to its default position. Please note ZNI can supply a maximum of 18 (2.5 X 5 ft) tables and 80 chairs. See the room set-up options sidebar with the form for more information, including maximum occupancies.
- If requesting A/V equipment, the meeting organizer must contact ZNI to schedule a time to review and learn how to use the equipment provided. A/V equipment is to be used by presenters only. All equipment is inspected prior to and after use. All A/V set-ups and repairs will be done by authorized ZNI staff only. Please notify ZNI of any equipment malfunction prior to your leaving the building. ZNI will charge repair fees for any damaged or broken equipment.
- ZNI does not provide cleaning services. All conference rooms must be left in a clean and orderly manner. It is the responsibility of the meeting organizer to ensure the conference room is cleared of all trash, food, etc. ZNI reserves the right to cancel reservations--including recurring events--if it is deemed the conference room has been left in disarray.
- ZNI reserves the right to reschedule, cancel, or reject requests for the Herklotz Seminar Room up to 3 days prior to the event.