Nominations for SCenter Stage are accepted for those USC Thornton Alumni who have made notable contributions in a particular field of music, whether as an educator, performer, composer, or business person.
It is simple to nominate an alum for SCenter Stage recognition:
- Acceptable nominations must include 1) a 200-400 word description of the alum's notable accomplishments since graduating from the USC Thornton School of Music; 2) a headshot suitable for posting in the TAA e-Newsletter.
- Email a nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this is impractical, hard-copy, snail-mail submissions are to be sent to: USC Thornton Alumni Office, 840 West 34th Street, MUS 408, Los Angeles, CA 90089-0851
- Nominations and any submitted materials become property of the Thornton Alumni Association and materials may not be returned. Additionally, the Thornton Alumni Association reserves the right to edit submitted material to confirm to appropriate Thornton Alumni News standards.
- If you as the nominator wish to remain anonymous should your nomination be chosen for SCenter Stage, you must indicate this with your nomination. Otherwise, the Thornton Alumni Association reserves the right to include the nominator's name.
- Nominations of USC Thornton School of Music graduates are accepted by any individual and are not limited to USC graduates.
- All nominations received are reviewed, with the most appropriate chosen for publishing in the TAA e-Newsletter and USC Thornton Alumni web site.