East Los Angeles College | Website
East Los Angeles College is dedicated to providing the highest quality of transfer and workforce education courses, along with superior adult education, basic skills, and community service programs. ELAC services a culturally diverse community in a dynamic urban setting with the purpose of supporting students in achieving associate of arts degrees, general education, skill/certificates, and/or personal development. The college seeks to fulfill the potential of each student through innovative teaching methods, the latest in educational technology, and committed support services.
Ms. Paulina Palomino
Director, ELAC University Transfer Center
Los Angeles City College | Website
As a comprehensive community college, Los Angeles City College offers programs, course work, support, and guidance to develop a community of learners—both near and far—with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary for optimal growth and action in their personal and professional lives.
As its primary mission, LACC offers post-secondary lower division arts and sciences, and vocational courses enabling the student to complete:
• A curriculum designed in preparation for transfer to a four-year university
• An associate degree or certificate leading directly to entrance into the work force
Ms. Cheryl Armstrong-Turner
Director, LACC University Transfer Center
(323) 953-4000 ext. 2215
Los Angeles Trade-Technical College | Website
Los Angeles Trade-Technical College is a comprehensive, public community college offering learner centered associate degree and certificate programs to students who reflect the global diversity of the Los Angeles region. The college offers a unique education that fosters creativity, critical thinking, and applied learning experiences. Our programs are rigorous, technologically current, and designed to promote student success in:
• Vocational/technical education
• Career and workforce advancement
• University transfer
• Life-long learning, and
• Participation in our democratic society
• The college partners with all sectors of the community to ensure that our programs are relevant, provide service-learning opportunities, and develop leadership that strengthens urban communities.
Mr. David Esparza
Director, LATTC University Transfer Center