Student Affairs Information Technology
USC Student Affairs

The following table provides information on where or how to report particular types of incident. Contact the Office of Student Judicial Affairs and Community Standards if you have any questions.

Behavior or Issue Contact and Report matter to...
Non-academic violation of student conduct code or state/federal laws, in general; theft; physical harm or threat of harm; telephone harassment, etc.

Department of Public Safety
(213) 740-6000
Emergency: (213) 740-4321
Location: PSA (Parking Structure A)

Computer account, e-mail and user issues
Information Technology Services (ITS)
Contact Customer Support Center
(213) 740-5555 or
Parking citation appeal
Transportation Services
Online citation appeal:
Contact: Customer Service Representative
(213) 764-5961
Location: Childs Way Bldg. I (Childs Way & McClintock)
Sexual harassment; sexual assault

Department of Public Safety
(213) 740-6000
Emergency: (213) 740-4321
Location: PSA (Parking Stucture A)
Sexual Assault Resource Center

Center for Women and Men

(213) 740-4900
Location: STU 202 (Student Union)

Behavioral issues within University housing
Contact appropriate staff person of respective residential community:
Resident Advisor
Residence Coordinator
Resident Director
Area Director

(Office for Residential Education - STU 200, Student Union)
Behavioral issues within University-owned Greek housing
Contact respective Greek House Advisor (GHA)
(Office for Fraternity and Sorority Leadership Development- STU 200, Student Union)
Roommate Dispute in Non-University housing
Student Affairs - Office of the Vice Provost
Contact Person: Andrea Torres
(213) 740-2421
Location: STU 201 (Student Union)
Non-Academic complaint against faculty/staff
Respective University Department
Contact Person: Respective Dean or Chair of Department or School
Other issues or questions
Contact Student Judicial Affairs and Community Standards
(213) 821-7373
Location: STU 206 (Student Union)


Green USC