Please use the links on the left to access current university policies.
Greek Code of Ethics
- Promote and acknowledge that an individual represents the entire greek community and not just his/her chapter
- Maintain involvement outside the greek community by giving back to our society through philanthropic events and hands-on-service.
- Be academically honest and foster better student-professor relations.
- Keep the all greek GPA above the all USC undergraduate GPA
- Create stronger bonds between the residential and greek communities.
- Exemplify a positive greek and university image through our individual actions and chapter events.
- Increase interfraternalism through greek community bonding between all six councils.