Please follow the steps below to register your social event online.
- Please log onto your ChapterAdmin account, by clicking here: USC Greek Chapter Management powered by ChapterAdmin.
- Click on “Register Events” located on the “Event’s” tab, once logged in.
Follow the onscreen instructions to register your event.
-Your personal account should be your USC email address. If you are
having trouble signing-in, please contact your chapter president.
-You will need Event Registration privileges to be able to register
events. This can be assigned by your chapter president.
Bring the following items to the party review:
- Upon submission of the completed form, please schedule a party review for the social chair(s), or person(s) completing the party registration forms to meet with the OFSLD staff. You can sign up for a party review at the bi-weekly presidents' meetings, by calling (213) 740-2080, or by coming to STU 200 and signing up in person. Party reviews are held every 15 minutes from 2:00pm to 4:00pm on Wednesdays at least ten days prior to the date of the event.
- Before hosting an on-campus event in your fraternity or sorority house, contact the DPS greek liaisons at firstname.lastname@example.org. The greek liaisons can also be reached at (213) 740-6000.
- Print out one copy of the form for you to bring to the party review.
- Print out one copy of your venue's current liquor license and bring it to your party review. Liquor licenses can be found through the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.
- Bring a diagram to your party review that neatly indicates the location of the entrance, exit, security, dance floor, restrooms, alcoholic beverages, food and non-alcoholic beverages at the event.
- If you are inviting chapters from other schools, please turn in chapter rosters from those universities, as well.