Search Our Site
Office for Parent Programs
University of Southern California
3601 Trousdale Parkway, Student Union #200
Los Angeles, CA 90089
213-740-2080 | Fax:
- Trojan Family Weekend 2014 Thursday, November 13 –Sunday, November 16
Registration will open in late August, 2014. There will be options to purchase tickets to Thursday, November 13 football game on the registration site. Please click the links below for your hotel reservations:
- Class of 2018 parents: The USC Office for Parent Programs Move-In Day Welcome Reception will be from 12:30pm – 2pm on Wednesday, August 20 in the Forum Room (#450) at the Ronald Tutor Campus Center. You will have a chance to write and seal a letter of good wishes to your student and the Office for Parent Programs will deliver it (the next week). Also, if you would like to bring a pre-written letter and your student’s USC address to this event, we will provide the standard envelope for delivery. Light refreshments will be provided. No RSVP is required.
- 2014 Move-In Day Reception information
- USC Admissions: Entering Undergraduate Class Statistics
- Click here for Parent Volunteer Interest Form
1098T Tax Form Information
The 1098T tax form is available to the student via OASIS. Students can log in and check under the “Financial Information” tab (it is the last option). As it is a tax form issued under the students social security number, guest users do not have access to it.
Welcome to the Office for Parent Programs website! As a parent of a USC student, you are now part of a wonderful community that we call the Trojan Family.
We want your son or daughter to have an enriching and successful college experience. USC believes that parental support aids student success. With that in mind, USC established the Office for Parent Programs to help parents support their son or daughter's USC experience.
The Office for Parent Programs invites you to view a new video about the USC Emergency Preparedness program.