Expert in occupational, industrial and environmental toxins and poisons
Associate Professor of Clinical Emergency Medicine, Keck School of Medicine Director, USC Occupational Health Consultants
Contact at: (323) 226-6675 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- occupational toxicology
- occupational diseases
- industrial toxicology and general
- industrial chemical exposures
- chronic poisoning with heavy metals,
lead, solvents, pesticides, etc.
- acute chemical disaster management,
including chemical spills, fires,
explosions, leaking tanks, etc.
- unknown chemical exposures
- drug testing in the workplace
- industrial hygiene
- environmental toxicology, including sick building syndrome, multiple chemical sensitivity, air pollution, water pollution, food contamination with chemicals and pesticides, well water contamination, effects of acid rain, etc.
Biographical information can be found at: