Expert in keyboard studies, concert pianists and classical music in Russia
Professor of Keyboard Studies
USC Thornton School of Music
Contact at: (213) 740-7703, (310) 274-6244 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- piano performance
- piano instruction and master classes,
- international competitions
- teacher/student problems in music
- career advisement
- international students in the U.S.
- classical music in Russia
- Prizewinner of first International Tchaikovsky Piano Competition, Moscow
- Recorded the soundtrack for the film The Competition (1980)
- Has recorded for Columbia Records, MCA, MK, Sony, Naxos and Four Winds
- Concertizes worldwide and serves on many international juries, including Pretoria, South Africa; Leeds, England; Tchaikovsky, Moscow; Prokofieff, St. Petersburg; Rachmaninoff, Moscow; Montreal; Queen Elizabeth, Brussels; and Han Romanson, Seoul.