If you have questions about ...
- Graduate admission standards, policies and procedures, please see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section, organized by topic.
- International student policies and procedures (including English-language proficiency, international transfer student status and visa-related matters), please see our International FAQ section, organized by topic.
- Graduate degree programs offered by our academic departments and professional schools, please select the appropriate link below:
- USC Dana and David Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
- USC Leventhal School of Accounting
- USC School of Architecture
- USC Marshall School of Business
- USC School of Cinematic Arts
- USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism
- Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC
- USC Rossier School of Education
- USC Viterbi School of Engineering
- USC Roski School of Art and Design
- USC Davis School of Gerontology
- USC Gould School of Law
- Keck School of Medicine of USC
- USC Thornton School of Music
- USC School of Pharmacy
- USC Sol Price School of Public Policy
- USC School of Social Work
- USC School of Dramatic Arts
Office of Graduate Admission
If you have further questions, please Email Us at the Office of Graduate Admission.
Staff from The Office of Graduate Admission are available to speak with in the USC Admission Center in the Ronald Tutor Campus Center from 9:00am - 1:00pm from April through December only. Click here for directions.
The Office of Graduate Admission is now on Skype! Add graduate.admissions.usc and chat with our professional staff.
Follow us on Twitter at @uscgradadm for important information and reminders regarding USC Graduate Admission.